About The Symposium
he XIV International Symposium «Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures» will be held in Tsukuba, Japan, December 13-17, 2021, and is organized by KEK: High Energy Accelerator Research Organization and Tomsk Polytechnic University.
The Symposium will focus on the following topics:
- General radiation properties from relativistic particles
- Cherenkov radiation
- Transition radiation
- Parametric X-ray radiation (PXR)
- Diffraction radiation and Smith–Purcell radiation
- Coherent bremsstrahlung and channelling
- Crystal-assisted processes
- Applications of monochromatic X-ray, γ-ray and Terahertz beams produced at electron accelerators
KEK (Tsukuba), Japan
Monday to Friday
Important!!! Pandemic Situation World-Wide
We are optimistic about organizing the RREPS’21 symposium in December 2021. However, our plans might be highly dependent on the pandemic. Hence, we will continue monitoring the COVID-19 evolution and keep you informed in case of any necessary change.
X. Artru (INP-Lyon,France), A. Aryshev (KEK, Japan), S. Dabagov (LNF, Italy), P. Karataev (RHUL, UK), G. Kube (DESY, Germany), T. Lefevre (CERN, Switzerland), A. Potylitsyn (TPU, Russia), N. Shulga (KIPT, Ukraine), M. Strikhanov (MEPHI, Russia), A. Tyukhtin (SPbSU, Russia), J. Urakawa (KEK, Japan).
Check our gallery from the other events