Welcome to the «RREPS-19» Symposium!
The XIII International Symposium «Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures» will be held in Belgorod, Russian Federation, September 16-20, 2019, and is organized by Belgorod State University, National Research Nuclear University "MEPhI" and Tomsk Polytechnic University
The Symposium will focus on the following topics:
- General radiation properties from relativistic particles
- Cherenkov radiation
- Transition radiation
- Parametric X-ray radiation (PXR)
- Diffraction radiation and Smith-Purcell radiation
- Coherent bremsstrahlung and channelling
- Crystal-assisted processes
- Applications of monochromatic X-ray, γ-ray and Terahertz beams produced at electron accelerators
JINST have agreed to publish proceedings of RREPS’19 symposium.
The manuscripts must be prepared and improved after discussion at the symposium.
The submission section will be open on October 15 and closed on December 15.
Detailed information about the procedure will be distributed later.
We hope the Symposium «Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures» will be as fruitful as the previous symposia.
the Organizing Committee